I always love the last schoolweek because that’s the week where we don’t have to sit in the class and listen what the teacher say. So we mostly hang out and do some more exciting things like barbequeing or visiting the library of the university in salzburg. At least it was kinda funny and I made some awesome pictures. Enjoy watching it!
- Just me having tuna salad and having a bonding time with @ItsACsLife 😂🦄🥘 https://t.co/GPMkKSbS4q 3 months ago
- Listening to @shanedawson & friends podcast right now since months at 3am. Gosh! The chris crocker episode is so funny. I missed it! 3 months ago
- Wait, didn't the US accused Saudi Arabia for 9/11? https://t.co/hvekYIi3XF 5 months ago
- Donald Trump banned muslim countries to visit the us but he's visiting a muslim country right now. https://t.co/WaA2rwOT1Z 5 months ago
- RT @kendricklamar: https://t.co/yRJKuUM8TH 6 months ago
- 500 1000D 2009 alcohol alicia keys art big bang theory birthday black and white blue bungalow6 canon classmates comedy comenius commercial days december empire state of mind eos fashion fashion week first friends glee glenn h&m hallein harpers island heroes how i met your mother ilker italy january jay-z lady gaga link lookbook me monday movie mum my crib new night nike of omg party photo photography photojournalism private practice released romantic rome salzburg saturday school shoes shot sister songs spring street style style summer summer 2010 sunday tv-series two and a half man university vans youtube zara